Medicare Training / Resources
MHN appreciates your participation in MHN's provider network, serving Medicare beneficiaries. Below are copies of the required training documents for all Medicare participating providers. Please be sure to review the training documents and retain copies of this information for your records.
All Medicare participating providers:
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training: This is a mandatory training for all Providers treating Medicare members.
Cal MediConnect participating providers:
- Cal MediConnect Program Overview (PDF): This document provides an overview of the Cal MediConnect demonstration, along with a description of the Model of Care, Pharmacy benefits, Cal MediConnect's Ombudsman Program, and Fraud, Waste, and Abuse reporting instructions.
- Cultural Competency and Diversity Training (PDF): This training provides information on cultural competency, sensitivity, and diversity training for network providers and their staff.
- Cal MediConnect Provider Manual (PDF): This guide is an overview of the Cal MediConnect demonstration, and MHN policies and procedures related to this business. The manual includes information on billing, provider responsibilities, coordination with the county mental health departments, appeals and grievances, and a listing of important contact information.
Medicare Special Needs Plan (SNP) providers:
- Special Needs Plan (SNP) Model of Care (PDF): This training provides a description of the SNP Model of Care. It identifies the Special Needs Population and network, qualifying medical conditions, care access and coordination of care components and the Quality Improvement process.
We appreciate your services to our Medicare members. If you have questions about the above materials, or need additional information, please contact MHN's Professional Relations Department at Professional.Relations@mhn.com.